Friday 14 June 2024

The Weekend in upon us

It is the weekend and sorry for not posting enough on here it has been a week where I had appointments and doing a couple of courses so had to get those done and the days just gone so fast. Last night I did my radio show and boy it is like doing a workout but did it and I always get butterflies beforehand and the self doubt comes to life but it is always enjoyable so part of it is excitement. 

Route we take to leatherhead station and is a real nice walk that I have been doing on Thursdays and building my steps for the week.

Next week is going to be different as I am not doing the radio show and will spending time with my son as his father is off out and so will be entertaining my 10 year old and so thinking Pizza and a movie, with some popcorn and some other bits to go with it and just have a mother and son night in. 

It is going to be strange but time with my son in precious when he's not being a monster. 

My son plays up when he is hungry and tired, and fights it. He likes to still have cuddles in the evening and an occasional story before bed, and has so much energy that it is tiring and so thank god for coffee. 

This morning we are off to ASDA's and so going to film my weekly shop, and my son loves being in charge of the trolley and has the knack of picking something random and putting it into the trolley and not realizing when I go to check out. 

I like to plan ahead and know what I have done and want to do next and work on different projects and today we may go up to London. I haven't told my son incase we don't go because of the weather. It is sunny now but can change, so if we go want it to be a surprise as he wanted to go to London Waterloo when I picked up on Thursday as he has a afterschool club and travel back by train. 

It is the Trooping of the colour so there will be a fly path which we love to see and so if we do then I will include it is a vlog and check out my vlog I uploaded this week: https://youtu.be/TgVsoCC8kmo

So have a good weekend and more blogs to come in the week. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment