Saturday 22 June 2024

Hoping for a good weekend

The Weekend in here and realising that next week it is an inset day for  my son and he has decided that he wants to walk again from Epsom to London Waterloo via all of the stations. Looks like it is going to be a long day. 

I like the fact that my son is ambitious but not sure after Thursday's walk whether it will be a good idea as he moaned by the route we took and wanted to walk directly pass the station via the common, so will find a route to see if that is possible to walk, that will take us home.

However going to enjoy the weekend. It is a night in for me as I am usually working on Epsom Hospital radio, so we had a Pizza and watched the football and hope the weather continues to be nice and will film some of it. 

We are chilling and my son was getting me up today as decided to sleep in which now it doesn't feel right so going to continue to get up normal time between 5 to 6am and feel so good for it.

I know why? Because I feel so better for it and get such a head start. It is good to have that extra bit of time to work on projects, have a nice cup of tea without interruption and no worrying about school and catch up on a bit of TV. 

I do tend to watch James Martins Show and repeats of Cheers, and Everyone Loves Raymond. 

Then it is clothes. I am a casual gal and love my leggings, jeans and tracksuit bottoms and shorts in the summer and gym gear, because I am usually playing football or rugby with my son, and what is comfortable and what I am realistically I am going to wear.

My Hayfever is really bad, as soon as I came inside from playing football from the garden had a sneezing fit and so today need to buy some more house tissues and going to get something for it as it is getting to me a bit. 

We have shopping being delivered and doing it online has saved me money check out my recent video talking about Monitoring my money: Life and Money - YouTube and we did do this for a while and then started to shop instore but think that I'd buy our groceries for shopping and did a list and stuck to it. 

It avoids impulse shopping and go for some of the deals but do the maths to make sure if it is a good deal or not and what alternative can we buy that will help us save the pennies and go towards the next shop. 

At the moment my son is playing up as he is restless and so will be popping out soon so he can let off some steam as he gets bored and starts to play up so he definitely keeps us on our toes. 

So anyway it is coming to the time where the shopping will be arriving and have some food again, as we are almost empty and it is good, and would recommend having a picture of cupboard and fridge with food that will feed us for the week and am trying my best to have so much waste. 

What do you do when a kid won't stop wanting something to eat? Honestly, such a challenge at the moment and not even 10am. 

However going to pop out and then come back and if weather is okay play some football.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment