Wednesday 19 June 2024

Went to a lovely Afternoon tea party

It has been a good week so far. Well yesterday was challenging as I took Henry to the doctors because he keeps itching and so wanted it to be checked out and it seems his Eczema has returned, not having it for such a long time. 


I wrote a blog can't remember which site but he no longer has eczema, yet its returned. 

He goes back to school today, as parenthood is challenging because he is full of energy and that we had him checked out and that he didn't have an infection which I was worry about. I went for an Afternoon tea up at the Epsom Downs at the Racecourse and was so nice. 

I met some brilliant people who are volunteers and NHS medical staff and everyone was so friendly. 

Ian who I work with on Epsom Radio on a Friday. Not on this week but will back the week after and so I am so glad a went. 

Epsom Downs is beautiful and wished I had taken more pictures, but there was a photographer and so wasn't sure if it was okay, so next time I will ask. 

The Afternoon tea was lovely but had a couple of coffees and couldn't sleep last night but was worth it. 

I am not longer going to bed too early as lastnight couldn't get to sleep and finally drifted off but had to go back downstairs and even my son was like "We need to stay up later" so going to do that tonight and taking Henry to the park later when he returns from school and if it doesn't rain as it looks like it might do. 

Today I plan to edit another vlog and thinking about making, come Summer vlogs, some changes and have a good sort out, of my Epsom where I live with my husband and son in the week and then weekends and school holiday in Wimbledon and please check out my Youtube channel vlog channel Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes

So going to start getting the things I plan to do today and have a good Wednesday and more blogs to come.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment