Thursday 13 October 2022

Productive day and week

Coming to the end of the week, and this week I have been sorting my book Mum&me and is getting another edit, and aiming to get it done by next week, but will see how it goes. 

When it comes to writing a book for me, it is having a good attention to detail and making sure that those who read  it enjoy it and be able to easily read it and with Mum&Me is a comedy novel, so want it to be a good read with a cup of tea or coffee, or even a glass of wine. 

It isn't an easy task to write a book, but I love it and so every element of a book counts in my opinion from writing to publishing it, and want it be a book that those who read it can relate to it, and yes so I will keep you posted and let you know once the final edit has been done and up and published to be read, and enjoyed. 

I filmed and uploaded a new Skincare video and it has been a while, because I take my time in using Skincare products, but I do love doing these videos, because I like to watch these types of videos and really enjoyed sharing. I love Skincare and it to me is a luxury and like to try different types and is low end skincare a lot of the time, but to me it isn't so much about the price but the quality and how it feels on my skin. 

Today I filmed a Truth about parenting, talking about feeling anxious after having a baby and was inspired by watching a video on Youtube, who is Gemma Louise Miles, who does a lot of Week in a life videos and she was talking about it and want to let people know it is normal and that its not an unknown feeling after having a baby. You can't underestimate having a baby as it comes with all sorts of feelings and so it is about getting to know your baby and learn how to be a parent. 

That is going to go up tomorrow and I am off to the theatre on Saturday and so going to film a weekend in a life and see what I can show, as it is for my nieces birthday and so looking forward to it and Sunday I have a day to myself so going to make the most of it, run errands and working on my book Mum and me and would like to complete the last edit on Sunday, so I will keep you posted. 

So have a good rest of the week and will try and write on this blog as it says daily. 

So many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment