Sunday 23 October 2022

What my week looks like/my weekly routine


It is Thursday and I keep thinking that yesterday was Thursday. By this day I am always extra tired as a travel a lot each day and really catches up with me. I really want to get my next book finished, and that is my book Mum&Me, and do today and tomorrow I am going to focus on this. I do believe that you should focus on one thing at a time, and have to remind myself of that. 

I like to have a lot of things to do, and like going over mt lists to go through what I have completed and yes I can feel bogged down but when I get good feedback it means the world to me, and I do believe that hard work can pay off and you just got to keep going, taking breaks in between, but things that makes you want to be awake and I enjoy creating my blogs and books I am writing and sharing. 

When it comes to the end Thursday I want to wrap up my day and take it a little slower and blend into the weekend. Then Friday I want to take it even easier and is the day I concentrate to complete tasks and do a reset and then Saturday I can have a day off and spend a day with my son doing lots of activities. 

I like Sunday to do reset and have a tidy up and prep for the week ahead, and this week my son is off for half term, but will spending time with his dad for the first 3 days and so will be getting bits finished and want to begin filming my gift guides as I do have many birthdays and because yes, Christmas is not far away and want to be somewhat organized. 

So it soon will be a new week and this week ahead is half term but do get two days to myself and so going to use that time to be productive and have a bit of alone time, just doing things I enjoy like watching some podcasts as I am really getting into that and love listening to Diary of a CEO and Vern Cotton, and Mel Robbins is also doing a podcast now and am listening to one of books on audible, the High 5 Habit. 

So I hope you have a good half term and there will be more blogs to come. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  






No comments:

Post a Comment