Monday 31 October 2022

Celebrating Halloween

I am not sure if I will be able to post many blogs this week due to my son having another week of for half term, but will do my best. That is all you can do when you have different priorities. Tomorrow we are off to Morden Hall so my son can look around the aquarium and then travel by bus and just enjoy the time me and my son have together and got to get a few things, before the end of tomorrow.

 


It is birthday season for me and so organising presents and got to buy my son some birthday gifts and buy cards. 

I took my son to go trickle treating and got some sweets and many kids out doing the same and love a the decoration and the effort people had made for this years Halloween, and it is good to celebrate these occasions with your kids. When it comes to kids you got to feel their life of memories and fun, as before you know it they aren't kids anymore. 

I loved it as a kid hanging out with family and celebrating these occasions and talking to my mum apparently I did do trickle Treating when I lived on a housing estate but don't remember. It is so strange and I do have a good memory but no, but I do remember going to a birthday party because one of my friends at school birthday landed on the same day along with her mum, and would play music statues and pass the parcel, and many more old fashioned games, but were fun and nobody thought anything of it. 

These days you do have to be careful, and so when doing trickle treating we went to those houses you had Halloween decorations up and just went around the block, and it was fun and glad it wasn't super cold. 

So how was you Halloween and next bonfire night. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment