Monday 10 October 2022

Sorting out my clothes

So it is Sunday and another weekend almost over, and today I have been doing more of a reset for autumn, trying to have my clothes organized, and my wardrobe in my bedroom has all the clothes I want to wear this week or even two weeks worth. 

It just came to me and so every Sunday I am going to plan my wardrobe for the week, and I have enough clothes now for the Autumn and all year round, so gonna not buy anything else. I fear as a write this, that I am going backtrack, and be tempted to buy more. 

I love what I have in my wardrobe and got a few more bits coming, but going to make those my last items of this year. I do have tights I want to buy, but in terms of dresses, tops, trousers and skirts, I have enough. 

When it comes to a wardrobe I like it to be functional like my desk I have in my bedroom and don't have to search for stuff but I right where I can grab and put back in its rightful place. So going to get the most out of my clothes, and will report back on how it is going. I feel this could be the new habit of the year. I talk a lot about habits, especially on my blog site, everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

It is good to have good habits, because it helps shape your life in a way that is less stressful, as I can stress out, and worrying about not having enough to wear, was one of them for me. I do believe in having a Capsule wardrobe and feel I have that now. 

I love clothes and do get easily tempted, and so I tell myself, following Kate Kaden, and that is to say each morning or day, "I have enough" and I do. 

So what you going to sort out, let me know in the comments below.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 


No comments:

Post a Comment