Friday 28 October 2022

Making a difference to others and how to still have Halloween

It soon to be Halloween and bonfire night and Henry, my son has his outfit and can't wait to take photos with him in it and with the prices of things going up on things, it is going to make it hard for many to celebrate. 


There is a Halloween Funfair local to me but finding hard to find details of it, and if you need to book, as it is important to have my son experience this seasonal days. Yet it depends on price. I am no way going to spend a fortune, and budgeting is important because it helps business to see that lifting the price on things means struggles for many families and hope this can be stopped as we going to need support more families in poverty and affects everyone. 

When it comes to these holidays I do like to acknowledge them because since a kid it was ones that I enjoyed and it good for kids to have fun and know about it too. 

Even if there is only a few of you, you can still have a party and have people bring some food and drink with them, and have a kitty one thing my friends used to do when going out around these holiday events. 

I have seen that many stores are going, like in Epson H&M have stores have gone from many shopping malls and high streets, and this can have a massive effect because it is getting resources, and I remember brother wanting to be Robin Hood at a fancy dress competition and my mum made a costume out of tissue paper and he won. 

Then there is Christmas on the horizon and I really want to take bits to a food bank to support other families especially for this time of year and do what I can to reach out to those in need and I can make a difference to their lives. 

So I think we need to unite and support one another. As we are living creatures and have ability to get people out of financial troubles. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment