Sunday 6 November 2022

Last Day of Half term Autumn 2022

Half term is over and I feel that it was good and that we did jam a lot in, check out posts I put on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/typicallondongal/ He was a kids club the week before that my son enjoys going to, but we also went to see a show in Kingston Upon Thames in England, which is near London and if you wanted to know what it was called, it was Dinosaur World, at Rose Theatre Kingston. https://rosetheatre.org/whats-on/dinosaur-world-live


It was a good show and brilliant for kids of all ages, and not a big theatre, but there were many parents with their kids, and my son loved it. Hence why we went to the Natural History Museum too in the week and was brilliant for him to see and loves a TREX, and costs nothing to visit, but during school holidays it is worth booking before visiting.

That is the joys of living in a city is that there is always something going on, and do miss the days when I would be spending time out up London, having a night out after work, when I worked up London and not going home until early hours. 

My tips when it comes to going up London for the evening is try and come home for your safety with someone and cabs can be expensive, so good to plan ahead to plan route back home. With my friends and I, we would share the fare and give it to the last person to be taken home to pay for the taxi ride. 

There are night buses too and will often travel further than during the day and all you need is a bank card or an Oyster card to pay for it and to get home safely. 

So I am not going to get myself ready for bed and plan for the week ahead. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London  Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment