Tuesday 14 June 2022

Sorting out my life and getting stuff done


It is Tuesday and I have been sorting my life out and trying to get more shape to my life. So I have sorted through my passed blogs to update them and reposting. It is good to go over passed blogs, because it helps to inspire me to write more and my Youtube videos too. 

Some may say you shouldn't do this, but it is how I like to reset and let go. 

When it comes to sorting out, I go through all areas of my life and plan to do a total revamp of my working station. This includes going through my planners and it can be so refreshing to be out with the old, and in with the new. 

I have spent time watching Outlaws on BBC 1 and loving it. When watching the first series it took me a few episodes to get into it, but now I am catching up on the second series and think it is brilliant. 

This evening as I carry on this blog tidied my desk and, I have been sitting in the garden in my home  writing, with a nice coffee and sometimes having a lunch. With the hot days I find my appetite can reduce and just getting super thirsty. Riding on the bus today it was so hot and muggy that I am glad there wasn't a load of traffic, and so in my Pyjamas, with a can of Diet Coke and a slice of Banoffee Pie, made by my Step-father. 

I uploaded a new video on my Youtube channel, All About books, and will film another one tomorrow and getting to grips with my lists and getting more ticked off. It feels wonderful. 

Finishing this daily blog and it does feel so good to have a clean desk/dressing table and I use it multi reasons, and so feel like I have had a good day, and more to be done tomorrow. 

I want to sort out my clothes tomorrow and tidy up as I a few piles and want to do a complete revamp of storing my clothes and so have all my dressed together, coats, blazers bottoms, jumpers etc. So I will let you know I how I get on. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment