Sunday 12 June 2022

Having a reset and setting this month (June 2022) challenge

Not sure when this blog will be posted as I am editing a lot of my previous blogs, and updating some of them and been doing lots of sorting out, as I have set a challenge for myself to sort out one area in my bedroom and on my computer and doing a total reset. 

I was a bit wary about calling it reset as lot of people in blogs and videos do a lot about resetting and don't like to be jumping on the bandwagon, but something I feel I have to do, to clear my mind. 

It is now the weekend and plan on Sunday to sort my clothes out have my clothes better organized, and so I will share if I manage to do this and will be continuing on next week. 

There are parts of the year I like to do this, to clear the head and to rein myself in and have a false stop, to go over the things in my life. I have had mental health issues and so this helps me to reshape everything and just concentrate on my making changes to help my mental health. I hate being stressed, and I continue to write this blog I go through the post it's on my wall to see what I have done. 

I am going to make my own version of a Kanban board. I just want my desk to be cleared and to have a more of an organized set up. 

I am even going to dye my hair again, and need to get more videos done for my Youtube channels and have sorted this out too, and deleted some videos, for my mindset and ones that have no relevance now, and to have a complete sort out. If you'd like to visit my channel then look for Typicallondongal 

There is a book I wrote on amazon, about making on change a day, rather than doing it all at once. I am all about gradual changes. Life is not about being in a race to get stuff done, but being steady and having a good headspace. There is a app called Headspace that I have used, and great if you'd like to do meditation.

It is important to me, to make changes when I feel that I have too much. Seeing what I have in my life, I do find it reminds that life is not about stuff, but what value they have in my life. I cleared out two planners to create a fresh start and take out what stands in my life anymore. 

I am still doing life coaching programme "2022 Project" and have written a new blog, about What to when you mess up. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment