Sunday 26 June 2022

My Lifestyle

I am in my room listening to a video by Mel Robbins and I listen to one video a day because I feel anxious over the weekend, as never know what my son is going to be like. He is very much energetic little fella and I love him out of this world. I find it hard to keep up, and he was the one pulling me out of bed this morning. 


Sundays are the days I plan for the week ahead, and I have cleared my Laundry for the week, and going to try my hardest to keep this up. If you have not read any more of blogs on this site before, I have been challenging myself each month, and June's was to sort one area of my life a day, and in doing so has given me a lot of energy. 

Monday's I am going to a weekly reset and in thinking about this, is gonna help me with Challenge for June and stay on track with my life. I like having things to do, and Sundays have been a day to get my life together. 

Having my lists ticked off is so fulfilling, and I am not showing off, like "Look at me ticking off my lists" absolutely not, but it can be done. Taking tiny steps that will reach the larger ones, is worth it and I feel a buzz, and it shows how far I have come in my life. I have made the choices but that is part of life. 

I feel we forget that we are human and we have bones that can break, if we aren't careful, but doesn't mean we have to stop living, and building ourselves. 

I do write books about wellness, on amazon under the names Carrie Challoner and Carrie Holmes. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment