Tuesday 7 June 2022

Celebrating the Jubilee and now having a clear out and resetting my life

Hello, it is Monday again and can't believe the Jubilee celebrations are all over, it was such a joyous week and weekend. I am sad about it and so suffering from Post Jubilee blues. The street party I went to, and was around the corner where I live and it was such a wonderful Saturday afternoon and seeing so many smiling faces. It seems like the Royal Family are always on duty and visiting so many places and wonder if they ever take a break? 

As a kid I always dreamed of a Royal Wedding, with the glass carriage, and wear a wedding dress with a train, with a load of bridesmaids and page boys, having a kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace, and then sent to the royal plane to take us to the airport and to a wonderful honeymoon. 

It was so magical for me and the Jubilee was too. 

I am now starting to want to have a clear out and sort through my stuff, and so I am going to sort out one area of my room each day, so it is less cluttered, and means clothes, files on the computer, deleting videos that are no longer relevant on my channel Typical London Gal, Carrie Holmes, and reposting and updating many of my passed blogs on Wordpress and Google too. 

I love having clear outs and feel to move on with my life these things need to be done, and resetting my life to more opportunities, like more work outdoors and growing my blog content and videos. 

It does really nice to get rid of the old and bring in the new, and today I put my books I have read away to donate and any books that belong to the library. 

Let me know if you are doing the same. Leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie x  

No comments:

Post a Comment