Monday 20 June 2022

Getting my life together for the week ahead


Sunday 19th June 2022

It is Sunday evening and watching some Youtube and now approaching the end of the weekend and apprehensive as first thing I want to do is exercise again in the mornings, and I wrote a blog for my Life Coaching programme "2022 Project" on my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com about doing a Monday Reset and if I get it done. 

My Hayfever is pretty bad this year and have a swollen eye and taken a antihistamine this morning, and is going down, its just annoying because of the way it looks. It looks like a bird as poohed on my eye lid. 

Sorry if that is TMI, but just painting the picture and not been able to put on any make up because of it. 


Monday 20th June 2022

It is now Monday and yes I exercised this morning as planned and just put some laundry on and tidied my bedroom more. This is not to show off, or gloat, as I did go back to bed as was putting the reset I wanted get done, off like I know I can, but got up and just got it done. 

I do feel so much better for it. Do I want an unvacuumed room? No!

Do I want a laundry bin fall of clothes that needs to be washed piling up? No!

This is part of my June challenge (2022), to get one area of my life sorted and tidied. 

So got to wash my own bedding and putting this off now. Do I want to sleep in fresh linen? Yes! 

I am going to get it done, or at least stripped ready to wash. 

I called the doctors, but as always was fully booked so I will try again tomorrow, but my eye is clearing up, so probably won't need to call the doctors. 

I am procrastinating now watching a video on Youtube knowing I have got bits to do. This is my life and yes so having my first coffee now and listening to Kate Bush, Running up the hill, whilst I continue to finish this blog post. 

I will be editing a few more on my blog https://stylishmanmma.blogspot.com

This is to update them and I have two chapters to edit on my Second Draft on book writing, and then it is then getting the third draft done. 

I do have a new Life Coaching video to go up, and then want to film another, before I catch my bus to be in Epsom by the time he gets dropped off after he has finished school. It is all systems go. 

I hope you have a good week too. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment