Thursday 23 June 2022

Getting my life together

It is Thursday and almost near the end of the month and boy its been a eye opener for me, as sorting one area of my life each day has given me so much energy that I feel guilty when I see a pile of clothes not put away, so making the effort in making sure that they get sorted out, has shown me that I can be tidy and put effort in when I want to.  

I love clean spaces, it's the process of it that puts me off, but I have been getting it done, and making me see what I can achieve in a day. I've been putting off uploading my Days in a life video, not because I don't enjoy them, because I do, but because I filmed so much. So I am separating the videos into parts otherwise they will be super long for you to watch, and is a long lengthy process, but rewarding myself with being able to watch a Youtube video, has been worth it. This gives me more energy to sort my life out.

I have even been updated my EBooks, and so check them out on amazon.com under my two name, Carrie Challoner and Carrie Holmes. 

I have just finished my Newsletter for June and so will be going up either later or tomorrow. I am out tomorrow as I have volunteered to help take kids from my sons school to a centre for Sports Day, and so probably won't blog tomorrow but do a few bits done in terms of blogs and videos. 

I am saving and putting a day in a life video as we speak and just getting it ready to be uploaded and then I filmed a skincare video yesterday, and going to see if can fit in another video for my main channel too. I want to film my parenting vlog, called Truth About Parenting, and when I do I will let you know.

Today I fitted in some training in Life Coaching and I am doing a course I enrolled on, at OfCourse they are brilliant platform to do courses on and there are many different ones. I finished my Printable for my "2022 Project" Life Coaching programme, and so check out my blog https://everyonecanbuildacastle, and I wrote a new blog on this site, and on my parenting blog, https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.com 

It is good to set tasks, and I have been using my 5 things I want to do today using post its and then put on the wall when done. 

Life was never like as a kid and growing into an adult. I do a massive list and rarely ticked anything off so it is been a long process and progression and now things I being ticked off, you just have to do it.

As I read the above paragraph I have already began planning for next week in my planner, and having a planner that works for you, is a great way of getting your life together. 

So much has changed in this world and many people have gone digital, yet I am still to catching up.

Use what works for you and not for somebody else, and set a date to get it done. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment