Monday 2 May 2022

Bank Holiday Weekend/Having a week off and things been working on

No I haven't written this blog daily as planned but my son this week has Chicken Pox and so been spending time with my son, who is full of energy still, but covered in spots and is reluctant to have the spray as couldn't get cream to help, and so been challenging, but we are getting through it and he is and I are looking forward for him to return to school. 


In the UK we have a bank holiday on this coming Monday and so means no school and for some no work to go to, and get an extra day off. 

I am going to keep going for walks and it felt so good as we have been confined indoors and so it was good to go out again and spend time strolling along watching others go about their day too. 

Already I have my Pj's on and had shower so tomorrow I can get up, get dressed and go out and then Tuesday it is back to school again. 

Last week made me see that planning still never goes ahead so always good to have a plan B, and took notebooks and a book to read to travel to and from my sons home and working in the evenings and taking a break from my blogs, books and videos, did help me reset and spend quality time with my son.

I am now starting my Life Coaching programme "2022 Project" which began a day ago and it is going to help you have a better life and a better year. 

Please check these links:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal

Now my son should be okay to go back to school I will be writing more daily blogs on this site and so many thanks to those who have read my blogs on the site and soon it will be summer time and hopefully more rain free days.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment