Wednesday 18 May 2022

My Everyday Fears and worrying

When I am travelling on the bus I have this fear about someone sitting next to me, because I had an experience where I was travelling to work, as I worked at a Call Centre at the time, made me wait until he got off first and wouldn't let me pass. 

Now I envision not being able to get off because of that person, and so fear someone sitting next to me won't let me get off. 

I am at the moment working on my yearly Life Coaching programme "2022 Project" helping others to have a better year and better life (you can check out my blogs and videos via this site I write on Wordpress platform: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com)

So now when someone sits by me and say to myself "I will get off" and reassure myself that I will get off at my stop I need and avoid the worry of this. 

Everyone deserves a sit on the bus too, and not up to me.

It is also because I like my space, and that there isn't always enough room, but still who am I in hogging that seat next to me? 

As I continue to write this blog I did give up that seat today and did feel good in doing so, and it was a woman so didn't feel so worried about it. I fear a man sitting next to me, because of the experience I had encountered, and talked about above. 

I want to stop this fear, and not sure of a solution, but needs to workout.

If you have fears that effect you everyday and want to share then please do. You can leave a comment below.

I suppose it would be for me to catch the train, but get worry about the same thing and will still be busy, and it is cheaper to travel on the bus. 

So, when it comes to everyday fears like I have, it means that this has become a habit, to have the fear of not being able to get off the bus, I also keep thinking I forgotten or lost something out of my bag, so going to start putting a list together to stop this and make it a habit to clear out my bag at least once a week.

Worrying is a habit and to deal with my worry I like to learn from others like Mel Robbins because she talks about what she has done to eliminate it and go through your worries. 

  • I do always get off the bus, 
  • I have all I need with me everyday.

That is what I need to remember and to relax. 

What about you, 

  • Do you worry? 
  • How have to dealt with them?

Let me know, and if you'd like to check out my videos that I have filmed for my Life Coaching Programme, you can do via this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 





No comments:

Post a Comment