Friday 20 May 2022

Taking a break and what I like to do on Fridays/End of another week

So now it is Friday the end of the week, and I feel it. Friday is where I get bits done that hadn't in the week and any last bits of writing I can do, so I can have my night off on Saturday, and sets me up when I am back with my writing on Sunday. 


I like regularity and knowing what is to come next, and fear if I am knocked off guard, for example falling ill, whether that is me or someone in my family, that may change the plans I have made. "Who knows what is going to happen?" I hear people say, and that is true, but it never stops the surprise of life, and never stops the feelings that come with unexpected events. 

Friday is when my son stays with me and so I have gotten into the routine of preparing for that, like make his bed, clear rubbish and basically tidy up. I don't always feel like doing that, but something I like to do for my son, and for me. It helps to set me up for the weekend. 

I have to give myself respect, and that means allowing Friday's to do different habits to what I do at the rest of the weeks, example: above I tidy up and prep for my son, who stays with me until Sunday. 

You have to take a break, and realise that you are okay to feel tired and that you need a break. Yet when we do we then can feel guilty like we don't deserve a break.

I am doing a Life Coaching programme and creating blogs and videos, as part of this programme, helping you to have a better life and a better year.

Please check out my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com  and you can find my videos here: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment