Monday 16 May 2022

Great days that save you money and my view on theme parks

So it is Sunday when I began this blog and spent the weekend with my son and yesterday celebrated my nieces birthday and when to Bracknell, where I have never been before and really is nice. I wish I had checked the name of it.

The climbing frames were all wooden and had trim trails and benches and places where you can sit and have a picnic. 

It so cost effective, there is a kiosk that sell drinks and snacks, toilets and softplay. I believe in taking my son out to play that is cost effective and so good to explore different parks in the UK that is easy to get to.

I love a park that gives my son a good time to explore, feed the ducks and swans if there is lake nearby and has plenty of climbing frames and swings and caters for all ages. This one had a soft play and Go Ape, which my nieces, her sister and friends did and if they aren't scared of heights can do, and they are safe to do. 

Theme parks are okay but they can be expensive, depending when you go, and is a place I like to take to Henry but tend to do these, once a year, but parks like we went to on Saturday you can go last minute and still have lots of fun. 

I never do the Sun Newspaper deals, for theme parks but plenty do, and can save you money, but when I have heard about people using these, a date is given to you when your tickets using the son vouchers can be used and have been none transferable, and so if you can't go, you can't use them for another day. 

I don't like to go when they are very busy because of queuing up for rides, and if it rains all day can take the fun away and can be restricted of what rides you can go on, and so becomes a waste of money, but you could get what was called, "A rainy day discount", and you can get fast track tickets, but these can sell out fast. 

This is why I love parks, like Battersea because they have a few playgrounds, a pond and a Zoo, which you can visit and cheaper, and you can ride on paddle boats and funny bikes they have. These are popular and depend on the weather but you can always go back another sunny day and just turn up. 

Now it is Spring and soon to be summer, looking to explore more parks like the one we went to on Saturday and not having to wait around to get on a ride.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment