Thursday 26 May 2022

New Habits I have been doing and getting the most out of your days

It is now Wednesday and I have been working on my last daily blog to publish, and so that is up and ready to be read, https://mydailythougthsandfeelings.blogspot.com/2022/05/what-to-do-when-it-is-raining-during.html 

Getting up early rather than the time I was getting up before, which was around 8:30-9:30am. Now I have made a change to that, it has made such a difference, and now I don't sleep with my mobile phone, and feel so energized by doing that. 

It is a bad habit to get into, having my mobile beside me, and so glad to have changed this. I wish I could magically show how I feel, but it just feels wonderful and like "Yes Mel Robbins you're a genius woman", and glad for your videos and book, and got her next book "The High Five Habit" on audible ready to listen too. 

I at the minute listening to the Bee Gees songs, playing from Youtube, and completed my 5 things I wanted to do today, like working on my newsletter that I write every month, check out my blog: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com  where I publish them, and getting my workbook done for my Life Coaching Programme "Project 2022", and uploaded a new Youtube video, my Make up routine and skincare video: https://youtu.be/iAc0QNEOmgM 

I am really looking forward to writing more blogs and more books. I love being a writer and working on my Life Coaching blogs, books and videos, and want to do more work like this. It is feels good to reach out to so many people as I see more of my blogs I write on Wordpress doing so well, because today, I received another follower, on my parenting blog I write: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com 

It is good to have things that gets you out of bed and staying in it. I want to make the most of each day  and week, and the months. 

You got to have things that brighten your life rather than having negativity all of the time. 

It can be working in a coffee shop one day in the week and getting outdoors more and having time just you and the world. I love being able to sit out in the garden with my notebook and work on ideas of blogs and growing my content.

Life is not about constantly working, but having time just to breath and be in different places that are accessible. Example: Have a coffee in a local park and watching the world go by, or making a coffee at home and bringing it out with you. Having a packed lunch one day week, rather than buying out, and instead of going to the gym exercise outdoors. 

The world is there so use it. I know with what has been happening in Ukraine, it is hard, its dreadful, so even doing an act of kindness, it is so rewarding and it can be as simple as, offering you seat on the bus or opening the door to someone. Make life worth living. 

I am doing a Life Coaching Programme "Project 2022" and so check out my Youtube channel, linked above and my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment