Friday 27 May 2022

Planning for the Platinum Jubilee and watching the football Champions League

It is Thursday once again and I have just got home, and by Thursday I really feel fatigued. to the point I feel I could sleep at my desk. This is now passed 6pm and still got bits I need to get done before this day comes to a close. 

I have been thinking about the Queen's Jubilee and decided on what I want to wear and would like to do a blog post dedicated to what to wear. So, I will let you know if this happens. I have so many things I want to do that not sure of how much more can I fit into this week, and tomorrow it is Friday. Then it is the weekend once again. 

I write a fashion blog called https://carriesversitilefashion.wordpress.com, is where I will share this content, if I get that done. 

I have already picked my outfit for the Jubilee and hope we get good weather. It is the Champions League final on Saturday and looking forward to it, and perhaps I could do a blog about this too of good sporting merchandise, I will make a note. I used to often go to a football match and buy items from on site club shops, even lower league not just the premiership and can be great fun. Plus many shops will do special offers for sporting occasions, like supermarkets to courage you to buy from them and great if you are having people over to watch the matches with you. 

Why not visit your local pub that may have it on, as being a pub watching football can be a brilliant and make a night of it. I used to do this a lot too, and one final I watched in a pub in Sloane Square London, Di Matteo wife and baby was in there watching the match too. 

I fell in love with football as a kid when it was the Italia 90, and England got beat by West Germany on penalties and I cried for two hours and fell in love with the game. 

My ambition was to be a football coach and I did, I managed a local team in Stoneleigh and was brilliant experience, and worked as a Steward at Fulham Football club and helped the groundsman too. 

I have those memories to treasure, and I get withdrawal symptoms when I haven't seen a match for a while. It can be really good fun. 

So, one more day and it is a week off with the kids, being that it is half term and time to wave our union jack flags for the Queens Jubilee. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment