Monday 23 May 2022

Taking on challenges and using fear to drive yourself you through challenges

It is now the weekend and today Henry did his swimming lesson, which had been cancelled for a few weeks and when first began lessons, he was very nervous, but now he is very confident and chilled. 

There are always going to be hurdles and challenges, so it is good to face them head on, to get passed the fear. 

Feeling scared of a skill you have never done before is normal, because it is the apprehension of "What if" and start playing movies in our head visions of "What if it all goes wrong?" 

For they are natural fears because it is our way of measuring our safety and making sure we take little steps that will minus out the fear. Start a plan, and set it out of what it is that you want to learn, and going through the ifs and self doubt you are having, to address them, that can make a difference to make sure they don't.

I have really gotten into doing some challenges, and it really helps me finish projects, and not putting things off. I try and set one up every month, but it is tricky but I love setting them up. April was setting goal a day, but I have always done that. With Easter and half terms it has been a challenge to set a challenge, but I will keep going and set up some more. 

It tests the mind, the body and my overall wellbeing. Yet I do have projects that are like challenges, example I have this month, been editing my book mum and me, which is already on Amazon, but that is an unedited version, you can find it under the name, which is my maiden name, Carrie Holmes, if you'd like to check it out. I am now creating the edited version, just to give you a taster. Even that is a challenge as I know a lot will be waiting for the edited version, but I don't mind. 

There is another story I am working on to be a book. It takes time, but when it is completed it feels so undesirably good. It is getting all chapters numbered and has to flow and if you have a positive feelings about it, then so will others reading the book, and setting targets is good to meet the challenges so you succeed. 

I am doing a Life Coaching Programme, called "2022 Project" to help you have a better life and a better year, no matter where you are in your life. 

If you set challenges and what are they?

If you check out my Life Coaching blogs go to my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com  

I have also been creating videos on my main Youtube channel if you'd like to check the out, and I will be putting them into a play list, I will let you know once this is done. Here is a link to my main Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment