Monday 28 November 2022

Life is not about having things but experiences that last forever and create good memories

Beginning of the week and catching up on Youtube. I have done my plan for the week and the five things I want to do today, and followed Mel Robbins technique of getting out of bed. watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9AS670gIrA


 am loving the space I have in my bedroom now and really want to declutter and sort my desk out next and it has made me see that I don't thousand of things to make me feel good, but minimal and I need to let the hoarder go. 

Life is about experiences and not having things that clog up and spending lots of money on clothes and shoes. I have enough and going to to do next January to come, of no spending, only on what I need and set myself a financial goal.

I really feel that my life is taking shape and gong to focus on Christmas, getting my hair cut as I feel like it is to long and straggly. One of my goals for this part of the year and take time with my hair and would like to style my hair each day and not just scooped up in a ponytail. You have to give yourself a make over if you feel like I do, as self care is so important for wellbeing and confidence. 

I want to dress up for Christmas and get into the spirit and buy my son a new Christmas jumper and planned out my outfit and yesterday I filmed a new Sunday chat video, talking about Anxiety over Christmas   and I am not going to stress and noone should, but enjoy the day and spending time with family and friends. I like the meal, having a glass of wine or champagne, even a snowball and buy some Mulled Wine and Baileys.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

Typical London Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment