Sunday 20 November 2022

There are some brilliant people in the world

It is late Friday and just got my son to bed, but have been watching Children In Need and I watch this every year and did donate and it is amazing what people do to make a difference for others and why I blog because I like to make a difference, not to win an award but because I love giving to others. 

One of my goals for 2023, I want to do more Charity walks up London again, as I love it and took a break, as I have been battling with my mental health and so ready to go back. 

Today as I continue this blog (Sunday 20th November 2022) and went to an award ceremony because my on has been having horse riding lessons at school at the RDA in Ewell and teaches horse riding for children with disabilities, and so nice seeing the children and young adults collecting their awards. 

Many of the organizers of this event were volunteers and it was very well put together, and it really brings home how many amazing people there are in the world. It is these people who deserve awards and they were, and makes me want to continue on writing my blogs to make a difference to people's life and these are people were retired, and just looking after the kids aswell as looking after the horses and in all weathers. 

I did take photos and so if you'd like to see a photo from this afternoon then check out my Instagram, Typicallondongal 

If you'd like to check out the riding school then here is a link, and not sponsored in anyway I just think it is a brilliant riding school, https://www.epsomrda.org.uk/

So I am gong to enjoy my evening and get bits done before it is a new week. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment