Friday 2 December 2022

Something different for a Friday

It is the end of the week and we are in December. I do have some gifts, and got to get my Christmas cards next and actually make sure that friends and family actually receive them as I always leave them to the last minute. 


I often become a humbug because a lot of retailers this time of year rip you off and make out they have a sale but actually not. You have to do your maths and what I do I get the idea of what I want to buy and browse in different stores on the high street and online to get a good deal.

None of your friends and family want you to spend a fortune but just spend time with them and so the price of an item doesn't matter it's the quality for me and if the person really needs it and I have created for my parenting blog a gift guide printable. You will find in this blog here: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/my-parent-gift-guide-is-ready/ 

Tonight we went for a meal because my son wanted to order his food and so thought it would be a great idea to do something different on a Friday. 

The other thing I like to do at the end of the week is to spend time with my son and it was so nice to collect him from school, normally he gets a taxi to and from school, and now he is in bed as I finish this blog and like watching a bit of TV.

Tonight because of the football at the weekend, watched Strictly come dancing and taking my son to football again and then we are off to see a pantomime on Sunday and I like having these sorts of things to look forward too, and making the most out of the weekend. 

I hope you too have a good weekend and I will blog on this site on Sunday.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment