Wednesday 16 November 2022

Take your time and do the things you enjoy

So a new week and I write this as it is Tuesday evening and waiting for a live video on Youtube by Sarra Cannon and I am showered, in my Pyjamas on well a vest top that I am now wearing with my pyjama bottoms, and getting my life together, by working on my book and posting a blog, and get some reading in. 


Talk about bad luck, I just been sorting out my clothes I washed but because the lid of the toilet was up and many of my folded clothes fell down it and so had to put a few clothes back in the wash. 

Reminder make sure the toilet seat is down before tidying up my washing. 

I am feeling like not doing anything but getting bits down and today I am going to be filming my first Christmas gift guide and so looking forward to that and pushing on. 

My printable for my Autumn Reset has been published to my site: everyonecanbuildacastles.com

It can be hard to juggle everything and so I do believe when you break tasks down makes a huge difference to me and slows me down. 

I find that is the hardest part for me. I try not to rush but living in the city you get used to rushing around and being conscious of time. 

When I travel that is when I will take time to lose myself listening to music or reading a book and when I don't have these, I did feel anxious without it.

So take time to spending time listening to your favourite tunes and songs, read a novel with a cup of tea and coffee and make everyday count. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal   

No comments:

Post a Comment