Sunday 27 November 2022

Life is about living not just breathing

Sunday night and I am uploading a Sunday chat video and I talking about having anxiety over Christmas and going to try my hardest to keep this going as I like having a video go live at the end of the week. 

Now it is up, so check out my channel Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes. 


It is good to say I had a great weekend and having a tidy and room cleared of so much stuff to feel life changing and has made a difference and it has taken doing total reset which I have filmed it, to make me feel this way. I would recommend it. 

I still got my desk to clear and at the side of my wardrobe, and will be getting this done to help me even more.

I like functional spaces, and getting my life together. 

This has helped me get more stuff to be done that has been waiting, like I need to continue working on my new book and got a Christmas guide printable to do for parents and all do my gift guide videos and complete my Christmas presents for this year and then getting down to completing my goals and plan for 2023. 

Do wish the weeks would slow down, but I have to remind myself you can't change time. What I can change is managing my time and doing things that are important to me. Life should never be wasted, and make time for the things you love. This week I want to get my hair done and got appointments, and I do get anxious about it but change it to being excited and tell myself if I do this, it will lead me to other things. Like I know if I take the call I have scheduled will take me to my goal for this year and that is to work outside, and this will help build my life up to inspire others. 

Life shouldn't be struggle, but joyous and I want to help with that. I know I can't change life events or prices going up, but what I can do is teach what I have learned through life, to others at no cost and give support. That is why I started writing a blog and making Youtube videos. 

Helping other parents like giving tips on what I have learned from being a mum myself. It is important as parents we take care of ourselves and learning to love yourself and still having an identity and not just a mum, but a guardian who sets a good example, but not afraid to express themselves. 

It is okay to have a day where you want to focus on you, that you want a day off from being mum and get your hair done and if your confident enough learn to cut your own hair, you still learn skills via the internet and using the internet positively. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment