Friday 25 November 2022

Being productive feels good

I have done a total reset and sorting out my room and boy I am pleased with its progress and it has been very therapeutic and totally needed. I will take a photo and add it to this blog of the clear out I have done and even got my sons bed ready for when he comes over, and so going to do few computer tasks to do and then going to wait downstairs for when he arrives. 

I feel so good in seeing the transformation and even though there was a part of me not believing I would get it completed and yes still got my desk to do, but include it when I do a reset on Sunday and Monday. 

I may be working on Monday outside for a nursery I am just waiting to find out, but so glad to see my room taking shape. 

It is good to sort things out in your life that is getting too much and I was a super productive day, and good to have time to put on audio book or music, I watch youtube whilst I did my total reset and nearly forgot about Teams meeting, but was okay and just go the time wrong and was sorting out documents I needed to hope to have some work outside on Monday but looks like this isn't happening, however not going to stress about it, and see what the week ahead brings. 

I am so used to setbacks that I am kind of immune to them now, and if it not meant to be then so be it. 

Stressing all the time does no good and the stress can lead to high levels of anxiety and wanting to be invisible, and so I am trying not worry and take knock backs but keep moving forward with the world and what life brings and keep growing. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

Typical London Gal 





No comments:

Post a Comment