Monday 14 November 2022

Managing my life

What a weekend it has been celebrating my sons birthday and it was also my brothers and was really good, even though my son wasn't always grateful and was moaning a lot, but filmed a day in a life and posted some of it on my Instagram, so he can look back in years to come once I edit and upload it to my Youtube channel. 

I have just published a new Weekend in a life video of when we celebrated my nieces birthday and went to see a play and of me tidying my room which after a busy weekend can become untidy. 

Sunday's are where I prep for the week ahead and go through unfinished tasks and gather my life together by making sure I have what I need to function like making sure I have money, my keys, my purse and charged up mobile phone, appointments I have in the week, what I plan to wear and what I want to do this week. I think we all get stuck on what needs to be done to what I want to get done. 

It not about racing through to do's but what is going to make me feel good this week, and what do I want to get out of it? I am someone who puts things off but feel the strain in doing this and so now it is if I complete this task I can go onto this one, and then the next and continue this pattern and being disciplined for me is a must and the one thing I need to work on, is taking my time and concentrate on one thing as multitasking for me can lead to burn out which I try to avoid with all cost as I know I will be stopped in my tracks when this happened, like it has happened before. 

Set a schedule that works and go over what you have done and the one thing I want to do is a week reflection of what my week has been and what I want to do next and have some relaxation time and get outdoors. I find when I haven't gone out I find it hard to breath properly at times and need to be out in the fresh air. 

I hope you all have a good week and more blogs to come. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 



No comments:

Post a Comment