Friday 5 August 2022

Second week of the UK School Summer Holidays

It is Thursday evening and I am listening to Tony Robbins and it is late a night. I would like to get up early to write and write, and lose myself. Yet working late at night I enjoy too, but it gets later and later and so I regret it in the morning. 

This was my second week of the UK School Summer holidays, and today when I didn't want to go anywhere far found myself getting on the bus, train and then another train. I felt so out of energy, that even putting my feet ready to walk, felt like a high task. I crawled out of bed. 

I want to stop this feeling and I think I need to decide when do I work the best? Should it be morning or is it the evenings? I still not sure, but I am more conscious of the time in the evening, than I am in the morning, depending on what happens in the day. 

It is about getting balanced and dividing my tasks. I have a pile of clothes behind me that needs sorting out so going to do a reset to tidy up. I am a planner and like making lists. I like seeing the ticks and the strike through on my lists, going back through my notebooks, to see what I still haven't got done. 

I have begun to film some days in a life videos, showing my life through the Summer Holidays, and uploaded another day in a life video of the Platinum Jubilee, https://youtu.be/juIhwy_KKc I need a more of a filming schedule but not managed to do that yet. I prefer to film in the mornings before my day begins, but with my son who wakes up near 5am each morning, not been so lucky to do that. 

With the Summer Holidays comes to how to manage my work and to get up to date. Now I have a week to myself going to take the opportunity to get bits done and catch up. 

I need to remember I am only one person, so I am not here because I know how to do a list, but because I want to use what I do in my life to support and reach out to other people. So, more daily blogs to come. 

Enjoy the weekend 

It has been a week of adventure, but enjoyable and now off to bed. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment