Tuesday 9 August 2022

A Week to myself feels strange

This week I am having a week to myself and for my insanity I need it, because I can feel bogged down when I don't have that time, not that I don't miss spending time with my son of course I do or with family, its because we all need space. We all need to stop rushing around and give ourselves time to be quiet and enjoy our own company. 

I have a few appointments this week, and so not totally free, but enough for me to recharge my batteries include the items I enjoy like walking and exploring. 

Today as I begin this daily blog, by doing a indoor workout. 

This is not always possible so glad to have had that time. 

Its okay to be selfish at time, we are human beings after all and we all need that rest and be at peace with ourselves. 

Tomorrow I have my Teacher Assistant Training, and plan to go out in the morning to buy some bits before this begins. Yet now it that day, and so going out after training and going to read my book in the park, and then pick up bits to eat. It good to be able to take my time and just have a good wonder. 

I do get nervous about doing my course, no idea why but I think it is the fear of not getting it and not passing it. Yet afterwards feel okay about it. I am always conscious of myself. I have been filming more day in a life videos, and if you haven't seen them click here, on my Main Youtube channel to watch them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

My Life coaching programme, "The Summer Project 2022" to help you have a better summer and better life, is still going and have post some new blogs, aswell as videos on my blog site, https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I am listening to a podcast and it is Vinnie Jones, and love listening to these type of podcasts/videos and would like to do a podcast myself. 

If you didn't I have some online courses that my interest you on my Educational Network: https://carrieseducationnetwork.thinkific.com/

I also have books on amazon, under the names, Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Holmes. 

There will be more to come on this blogsite too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

Typical London Gal 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment