Friday 19 August 2022

Kids and their independence and not nice people.

It is now coming to the end of another week, and last Sunday I went to my first Rugby League match, but on the way there this guy barges my son, and I told him off and then shouted something at me in a foreign language and just walked on. People can be so unkind that it effects your faith and worried should this happen again. 

My son wasn't playing up or anything to make that guy do what he did and my son was a little dumbfounded by it and kept going over it. I made him see that it is good to be kind, as he has lashed out before and so instead of going over it, talked about what happened, and not want to become like that man and be good. 

This was a complete stranger, and so would have gone after him,  but I didn't want that to make us not enjoy the day and so did what I could do to overshadow this, but he, Henry my son, kept going over it. It is sad that there are these type of people, and just because he may not be in a good place, doesn't mean that he should take it out on a child who is defenseless. 

Anyway, but this week has been good, Henry joined a Kids Club and loved it. He really does miss other children so was really good for him and then today we went Swimming. Yesterday Henry wanted to help me cook dinner and wasn't going to turn him down, and cooking and Swimming really help him development immensely. 

It is good for kids to gain as much knowledge on life skills because they will need to cook for themselves later on in life and he wants to do canoeing, hence why he is having Swimming lessons and taken him swimming for him to practice and is like male mermaid. 

There is nothing like seeing your kids grow, and yes there have been hurdles, as they can be very fussy with food, not want to play with other kids or want but find it hard to join in and kick off when there fun playing in the park is finished, and they protest in anyway they can. Yet seeing my boy grow into a flower has made it all worth. 

Many thanks for reading

Carrie X  



No comments:

Post a Comment