Wednesday 10 August 2022

Be Happy About yourself, us Affirmations to feel good

It is the evening and today it has been good, and tomorrow I am up early as I have an appointment yet not in bed, because of the heat, but also it takes a while for me to unwind and get tired enough to get some sleep. 

I am watching a Documentary about Celion Dion, where by she gets ready to return to Vegas and I enjoy watching these as I find them inspiring. It was a long time ago, but I don't care. I think my singing days are over, but helps me to follow my dreams and aspirations. 

I have just written in my Affirmations Journal, because I am started to see why I am here in this world. I love writing and so glad that this is a part of my life, like music. I would encourage anyone who loves writing to stick to it, and you never know where it will lead to. Just if you are passionate like me then follow it. 

We all want to be happier each year, but I can't be happy 24/7 that is not me, I will moan often and get annoyed like all of us, but I have learned how to handle those moments when I feel unhappy. I know how to get myself out of it, and this is my writing down Affirmations. 

I know not everyone is in to that, and I respect that, and it is what works for you. 

It has to be things that drive you forward not backwards and never fear your affirmations, but build on them, by telling yourself out loud, not shouting but in the mirror and to yourself not at. 

You should never fear feeling good about yourself in case someone thinks you are being big headed, because that is not the case. It feels good to feel satisfied at last about myself, and watching documentaries about those who have made it big, still have moments too of feeling low, but its their talents and their self belief that keeps them going. 

I want you all to feel the same. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment