Friday 29 July 2022

First full week of the Summer Holidays 2022

It is the end of another week and the first full week of the half term and I am still alive. My son is now with his father and feel a strange feeling of parent anxiety, in that I hope that Henry as much as he can be tricky, had a good time as he is my little companion and I feel kind of lost, now he is not here. 

The week went well, I took him Swimming and softplay, the London Aquarium and today to two other parks and a walk along our local river. Then later after we had some lunch took him to see the trains, and loved it. It is good to do free things aswell as paid experiences, because you end up visiting other places unplanned, as we have found a recreation ground where they have a paddling pool, it was as luck would have it, wasn't on today, but one we can go to when it is. 

I am still writing blogs for my Life Coaching programme, "The Summer Project 2022" and so check out my blogs on my site called, https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

There are more videos to come if you'd like to check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

Then it is next week. I will begin to film the holidays I am just behind on my Day in a life videos, but trying to catch up and I will upload them before the end of the UK Summer Holidays. 

Getting back to the this week it has felt long being up so early and am ready for bed 

I have two free days to spare and plan to do a bit of shopping and got some errands to run this weekend and want to finish the book I am reading so I can do a All about books video. These I try to do each month and on the same channel linked above, typicallondongal Carrie Holmes   

I am going to read my book in local gardens/park near by and try and get it finished. 

With that I am going to have a coffee whilst I read, and it is good to just read and chill. I do like travelling but it can become exhausting. So want a bit of calm and peace this weekend, before more Holiday fun next week. 

If you know of some good places to go for the Holidays for kids please recommend, you can leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment