Sunday 28 August 2022

Making the most of the holidays

Another week over and today I feel super tired that I was deciding whether to write a blog. I this morning spent time with my son, watching trains, playing football and rugby, and had not what I have not done in a while had a little nap.


I have a video to upload, but not in the mindset to do that now, sometimes I just need to take my time and listen to my body and mind. If your tired then your tired and you should never false yourself as it can destroy the energy out of me completely, but then I love blog writing and reaching out so going to write this blog and write more in the week or when in the evening after I have spent time with my son. 

It has been a good summer holiday and still got a week left, before my son goes back to school and want still get some bits into the week ahead and Henry wants to go back to Battersea park, where we went yesterday, Saturday and it was a good day out. 

You have to make the most of these times as you never know and since hearing about a young girl being shot, really makes me see that time is pressures and you just never know. I want my to have fun, and as much as possible and going to really enjoy this last week and will report to talk about going back to school and what is coming up in Autumn. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment