Monday 18 July 2022

The Super Summer Holidays

It is now Monday and here I am after a cold shower travelling back from spending time with my son and waiting for him to return from school and preparing myself for the school summer holidays. It is 6 weeks and going through the days and planning places to take my little fella. 

I have written a parenting blog about Getting ready for the summer holidays, please visit if you'd like to read it, here is the link: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com  

This means packed lunches, deciding on what bags to use, planning travel and what we can do for free aswell as items that you have to buy tickets for. I have already booked some Swimming where there is a softplay room, taking him on the train to London and have time indoors to get out of the heat. 

My thoughts of the Summer Holidays are that it can feel too long, but now looking forward to spending time to bond more with my son and watching kids TV, his favourite at the moment is the Gruffalo and Peter Rabbit. He loves his youtube which I do monitor and would say to monitor what your kids watch on their tablets or IPads, and limit the time they spend on watching them. I don't want to be watching TV all day either, but still have a good time. 

It means I will catch on blogs and books in the evenings and going to spend time clearing my camera to film more up to date Days in a life videos. 

I am putting together my next Newsletter for July and film an All About Books video and keep up with my challenge of reading book a month and continue writing blogs and filming videos for my Life Coaching project "Summer Project 2022" until the end of August and heading into the 3rd quarter. 

Then there is my monthly videos that I do like All About books see my last video I did for June 2022 https://youtu.be/nowoZ9f27Jk

Being a parent it is a job and can hard work but if you plan ahead then this will help you to just enjoy them. I created a video about, Summer Anxieties, here is the link to this video: https://youtu.be/CspiblR8pMY

So I am now going to go to sleep and there will be more daily blogs to come. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment