Sunday 3 July 2022

What I have been up to/End of the week July 2022

It is the end of another week, and here I am watching a live coffee chat on youtube and going over what I did this week and proud of all the stuff I got done. I have been watching the tennis as Wimbledon Tennis is back on and been unwinding. It is good to take a break from writing. I have some new videos that I have put up and filming more, so plenty to see and more blogs to write. 

My Life Coaching programme "2022 Project" has ended and really enjoy writing those blogs and videos. 

Check out my site https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com  

You can more content of tools and information, like other videos that have helped me and so here is a link to my Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/2022-project-life-coaching-tools-and-information/

It is Sunday again as I finish this blog and it has been a good structured weekend. I always get nervous when it comes to taking Henry back with me, because of the trains and because I live a way from each train station, fear of getting to and from those both homes. Yet touching wood, we get to our destination and feel better once we are indoors. 

I have set myself a new challenge for July as if you have read my blogs before I like to set myself monthly challenges. So this month I am going to do a bit of training everyday, even if it is a 10 minute podcast. I want to better myself and I still feel I have a lot of training to do. 

It is good to better yourself in my opinion. I have started using a new platform Canva and really like it, and I know "Where have I been", I am just be cautious because not long ago my bank account was hacked and so spending less online, but want expand have my Youtube videos to be a bit more professional and so there will be more to come. 

So more blogs to come and videos and I will be posting on my site everyonecanbuildacastle, as it is Reset Monday. I will be sorting a storage bin that keeps the notes for my books and so going to sort this out tomorrow, and do some more laundry and get started for a new week. 

I will see you then. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment