Thursday 14 July 2022

Looking after you and why following positives habits are good


It is now Thursday and I was supposed to do some training but has been rearranged until a couple of weeks but do have a training course tomorrow and my challenge for this month July 2022, to do one bit of training a day and so far been very easy. 

I have been writing new blogs and filmed more videos for my Life Coaching Programme "The Summer Project 2022" and so check out my site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Here is a link to my Youtube channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

I feel so good about the way I am living and you got to live in the moment and see what are the good things you have in your life and that is about growing each day and development the mind, body and spirit. 

I am fed of the feelings of I am not good enough and so I had to make changes. I share a lot about habits and I being productive and that is because they have worked. I don't want to see a bed unmade, I want to have my clothes washed and I don't want to spend a whole day in bed, and go out. I manage my time that I get stuff done and that includes being kind to myself and show up. 

Having anxiety I am always start with a feeling of dread and go through what could go wrong, but then will reason with myself and change it to feeling excited. I learned to do this from Mel Robbins who talks about anxiety that dread is the same as being excited, and to change it t that. 

There is still more for me to learn, but I am ok with that. I just need to keep going and if it doesn't workout as planned its okay, as each time I will learn and that is what life is always a learning experience. 

So lets all take time to make changes and get the most out of lives but loving ourselves and take time with yourself so then we can once again care for others too. 

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment