Thursday 7 July 2022

Thursdays I feel my busy week catches up with me

It is Thursday and I have been spending time with my son and it has been fun and it is good to spend more time with him again. He has so much energy that I have been sleeping well and been awake since 5am. I am still undecided if I like the really early get up routine, but it is my body clock and can do so much more but I do like working in the evening, which I haven't been doing this week. 
My priority is of course is spending time with my son, and so spending the evenings chilling watching Peter Rabbit.

Thursday's is when the busy week, getting up so early, catches up with me. I have put on some make up today and used the Nivea BB Cream which I love so much and not used for a while so putting on makes me realise how much I love it. 

I do have an appointment today and so like to make an effort. I don't want to look like I have just got out of bed and it is important to me to make a good impression. 

My hope is I get to work at a school's breakfast club, because I have been working in childcare working in various nurseries. When I first began this work I did get bad anxiety, so wasn't good mentally and that is important. Working Volunteering in taking kids from my son's school to sports day really made me see that I'd like to do this again. 

I hope that this can be discussed today and going to contact schools local to me where I can do this. I can't do after school club at a school because I do the drop off, so when my son returns from school, so looking in working in a breakfast would be ideal.

I am doing some training and doing a life coaching course as that is something I want to do professionally too and will help build my blogs and grow my online network, so I can do more to reach out to you and in different places and people. 

I it is good to set plans and goals. I am all for it, and I am will be starting The Summer Project on Sunday on my site: everyonecanbuildacastle and filming videos for my main youtube channel: Typical London gal for this Life Coaching Programme. 

What are your plans in terms of working and know of any local schools in London South West please let me know. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment