Sunday 24 July 2022

Sunday catch up day/UK School Summer Holidays

So the School Summer Holidays 2022 have kicked off and today I have a free day, so I have uploaded a new Chat video, here is a link: https://youtu.be/SUw2pGZlPoI and want to keep doing random chat videos as I do really like doing them. Please give me your feedback.

In the video I am talking about how good it is for kids to have swimming lessons, because it is such a massive skill so they are safe in water, and how it was taught to a new teacher, who wasn't as clean cut as the usual teacher my son has and one of the parents wasn't happy about her. 

I remember when I first began football coaching and I made mistakes, but it is how you get better and people forget that yes she may be a swimming teacher but give her a chance, she is after all a human being aswell. We all have been new and so it is good to have a bit of patience. 

I have written some new blogs on my site Everyone Can Build a castle and uploaded my Newsletter for July 2022: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I wrote a blog about when When you just don't feel like it and I felt a bit like that just now. I started to Procrastinate, as there is some bits on my list today that I want to get done, and that was to edit another Day in a life video to catch up, but of course as life has it, I needed to charge the battery for my camera, and so getting other tasks whilst I wait for my camera battery to charge, and then once this blog is written going to spend another hour on my book. 

It is always good to set a day or time where you can catch up if like me, you have a busy life looking after my son in the week and so had to spend time working in the evening and going to see if I can do a bit in the morning, but the thought of that my mind is saying "NO" I see how I feel in the morning. 

I am still doing life coaching blogs and videos, and will continue up to the end of August. 

This week I am spending time with my son for the whole week up until Friday as Henry will go back to his dads, well that is the plan and then will have the weekend again to catch up and enjoy my Saturday night off. 

Have a good week I hope to blog another daily blog in the week, but will see how it goes before I say for certain that this will be the case. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment