Monday 4 July 2022

A Better Wellbeing

Monday is done almost as I begin this blog and I am listening to Mel Robbins who I listen to daily as I have been following her advise about being more present and her techniques to have a better wellbeing because they have worked and I do feel I sleep better, I get up when my alarm goes off, and make my bed. 

This evening I have had my shower and feel good for it and now all I will need to do tomorrow is get dressed and pack as I am spending some days at my son's dad's home and so will need to pack and then get on with some more writing and organizing, so going to bed soon ready for tomorrow and feel good to have made changes to my routine and want to do more for my mind and reaching out to you my audience and love having you near. 

I try to minimise how long it takes me to get ready for the day, as anything to long I don't want to get up. I don't wear make up everyday, because I want to look after my skin and allow it to breath, but packed some make up for an appointment I have on Wednesday to be more presentable and look professional. I do believe making that extra effort gets good feedback, but then will be taking off and next day be back not wearing any. 

I will be filming and going to edit another day in a life video, and going to film one too, and work on my books and have a good productive day and week. 

Of course if there are unexpectant events I do have to put all these plans on hold, but do what I can and going to spend some more time with my son and looking forward to it. 

I am a bit nervous about it, because I feel the doubt within myself because I am used to feeling this way and so get into the positive mindset to stop the doubt and be excited about it, and I am. I just want to be the best parent I know I can be and I realise that I still not fully confident in myself and prep myself should it all go wrong. 

I will be blogging on how it goes. and know that I will be on my feet a lot. 

So I wish you a good week and fingers crossed it all goes well. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment