Friday 28 January 2022

Putting Things Off

It is Friday and yes I feel a bit more awake today, as I am sitting eating my breakfast and starting my 750 words for my daily blog on google blogspot: https://newsletterthoughtsandadvicefortheweek.blogspot.com/

You are reading here on this blog and going to be writing daily on my thoughts and I just finished a blog I had been writing since two days ago about Feeling Sceptical About Life on my blog site:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

The weekend starts today and I used to love Friday's as a kid because of Weekend Television and there would be so many shows like the Cannon and Ball show, The Two Ronnies and Surprise Surprise, and no I am not sponsored in anyway by Weekend Television as it no longer exists unfortunately. 

I do have some programmes to catch up on, for example the last weeks Call the Midwife and The  Apprentice, which I was a bit weary of this year as the men in it look like they were once footballers and wanted to become business men, not saying that there is something wrong with it, and the women look like they come from Baywatch, I mean who didn't like Hoffman, David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson was the it girl, and seem a bit robotic. 

As for Call the Midwife, it is such a lovely programme and I have been a bit late in getting into it but wanted to watch it, when I read the book, and love watching in the week whilst I wait for my son to come home from school, and so I will be watching one of those later depending on time. 

So in between writing my 750 words for today I have managed do another item on my list as I want to do a bit of outside work as a Playworker at a local school and really want to have the chance of doing that. It is good to do different things and be subconsciously wanting to do such work and amazing how life can turn out like you want with so many hurdles in between.

I am going to film a video or two today and they will be a Truth About Parenting and one for my other channels and if you like to visit my channels then, go typicallondongal, mystylewayofliving and carriesyoutubechannel.

As I listen to Bruch Springsteen I am going through items I have set for today and as I do helps me take my time. I am someone who goes into a mad rush, and some say they can't work when listening to TV or Music but that is them, this is how I work and it makes me have something to look forwarding doing and ticking things on my lists. Do you do the same?

Life for me is for me personal choice and what direction you want to go and if you slip off sometimes then instead of beating yourself up about it, take what you can learn from it and carry on, and slipping off the road you are travelling sometimes helps us to stay on track and finding a new route is fine, if it achieves something for you each day.

I have written down to tidy my bedroom and vacuum but don't feel in the right frame of mind to do that, but even though it is a task I put at the bottom of my list it will get done. I do procrastinate  when it comes to cleaning and so to help I break it up rather than doing it all one go, thankfully I have gotten my son's bed ready for when he stays with me on Fridays to Sundays and so can tick this off, but its tidying it wears me out even before I start, so gonna clean the windowsill and then have a potter.

Do you like cleaning? and gonna watch my youtube now to get some energy to tidy and get my bedroom in a more presentable state, and I know once it is done I will feel good about it, and yes gonna use wipes sorry universe, I like wipes it just simplifies a job for me, yet instead I found a microfibre cloth so didn't need to. Yes since writing this part I go it down. 

So I tidied and so just got to vacuum and then that is done. I do tend to do this on a Friday is tidy for the weekend and once it has been done I then can relax otherwise it just hangs over my head. 

So after writing of that I did just vacuumed too, so you see that I knew I was gonna make an excuse why I should wait controlled me in doing it now and so it is amazing how things can workout and now can get on with other tasks. 

See you tomorrow.

I also write books and so if you'd like to check them out you can, on Amazon.com, under the names Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Holmes. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment