Monday 24 January 2022

Good Luck and Fate


Today I was ready within 20 minutes and felt good but just now walking I trod into some dog pooh, what a way to start the day. Last week I was poohed on by a bird, and wonder if I am going to get some luck coming my way. 


Whenever luck comes my way I will be waiting and like when in the book the tiger who came to tea, when the tiger knocked on the door, it can't be the lottery as I never buy a ticket, it can't be a scratchcard because I never buy one to win, I did try the Postcode lottery but nope nothing, but luck isn't all about becoming a millionaire, in fact for me it is like this morning thankfully there was a cab that could take me to my son's home to take care of him before his transport arrives and when being poohed on I remembered I had wipes in my bag, and I know they aren't environment friendly but you have to do what is there to grab, and learned since becoming a parent 9 years ago so, for me that is luck. 


I also believe in fate, and I wonder is fate the same as luck?


Well lets think about it, how did you meet the love of your life and where?

Have you rescued and animal and kept it to help bring it back to life and been in a bad way yourself and the animal you rescued?

I love to read about those that came from nothing to something and it happened because they saw it as being in the right place and the right time, and so, 


Is that fate? Is that luck?


I say fate and luck are the same thing, and I also believe premunitions and that you can see the future of your life in dreams, because of my own experiences. 

I remember having day dreams of travelling different places by bus and then did exactly that. 

I believe that you can go back into time through dreams too because I remember dreaming about World War 2 and I was running over Westminster Bridge and into a small side door into the houses of parliament, and around the time my nan has passed away on my mums side, I was meeting a friend and  walking over Westminster Bridge as I was working for the London TV studios then and was the year 2000 and as I walked there I saw that side door of the houses of parliament and I couldn't believe it and was that pure luck? No, I feel that is different as I think I was relieving someone else's story of back when it was World War 2.

I do believe in good deeds giving you good luck and then comes fate because you've put someone else forward, because I buy the big issue and once when I did, I got some money from claiming PPI and I am not saying do good deeds and then you'll get rich, not at all but doing acts of kindness and putting others first before yourself opens the door to you, rather than allowing a door to slam in front of someone's face. 


Acts of kindness can be:

1. Helping someone with their shopping 

2. Befriending someone, there are opportunities where you can befriend an elderly person for example and help them go shopping too, or going out to different places 

3. Have a coffee day and invite people round with following the guidelines of COVID, and yes Boris this does not include you obviously, and raise money for Charity 

4. Have a dress down day to help raise money for a good cause 

5. Send a letter to a friend you've not seen for a while to keep in contact rather than on social media 


It is just sharing the world and giving back to the community. When I was in a Mental Health hospital I made a friend called Angela and was a lovely old lady and I would sit and have breakfast with her or lunch and we would be eating and having a laugh, and I didn't keep in contact sadly but being in a Mental Health Hospital help me to see that it's just people who have had a hard time and I hope and pray she is doing well and pray that I do see her again someday but not in a Mental Health hospital as at the same time they were good units, noone really wants to be in there but they do allow you time to just get away when you feel your Mental Health needs help, and help get your life back on track.


So is life about luck and fate? 


In parts I feel it is, but then how do you explain bad luck? For me it is experiences that makes me see that life is about not restricting yourself and get opportunities that help give you good luck and in turn helps you with bad luck too. 

I also other blogs, write books and make videos on google check out my Pinterest site to see them:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/ 


Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 




No comments:

Post a Comment