Saturday 29 January 2022

Dreams and goals/Dedicated to a Comedy Great, Bobby Ball

So today it has been a one where I thought I would not be able to get more sleep but I did but because I was awake I found I couldn't sleep so then I watched some videos on Youtube in bed.

I watched a Variety Show they did in honour of Bobby Ball who with Tommy Cannon were one of my heroes and never got my dream to meet him, but glad that I still had wonderful memories. 


It is good to have memories in your life ones that you can smile at, aswell as looking back at the bad times you had. I try not to dwell on the passed but I like looking back as I have met a lot of people in my life, young and old and remembering Bobby Ball he never stopped and even though he and Tommy had a bad time they made it up and became the most famous double act from the North along with the other comedy duos, Laurel and Hardy, Abbot and Castello and Morecambe and Wise. So he with Tommy will always be remembered and I love their shows and did get to see them live at a Pantomime at the London Palladium, Babes in the wood. 

I also got given photos of them performing at a holiday camp I worked in, Butlins Bognor Regis and was really grateful and so it has made me see that you have to create life you love otherwise it becomes a waste, and that's not for me. 

It is the evening by the time now, I finish this blog and have been watching a show of different musicals and has been my childhood dream to be in one someday but as a kid who did Ballet, Tap, Ballroom and Latin I was doing shows and I really miss that, so is my dream over? Who knows but would like to have the chance again.

Should people give up their dreams? Not a chance would say is "Never give up on life and make it one that you know you have a reason to get of bed for and one where we can embrace and instead of getting through the days with nothing to do or no where to go. 

Dreams are to be fulfilled and for me my next goals is to work outside again and have many channels I want to follow. I want to continue with my books which I love writing and would like to have a bestseller and know I need to keep creating my books and market them better to help me to have that dream. 

Never fear setting goals as fear is always gonna be there but lowers as you keep making a step forward for your goals to be achieved.

If you'd like to check out my books then you can on Amazon.com under the names, Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes or Carrie Holmes. 

It baffles me when I hear people saying "Well I wanted to be an athlete but never had he chance" and I am like no but people do achieve that dream and so it is possible otherwise we'd have no Olympics, Gymnasts, Ice Hockey, etc and so dreams should never be just that but something to help you thrive. 

Life is what you make it and so I will always set goals for myself and do all I can to achieve them. 

I set goals for my son and myself being a parent. I want my son to have a future that he loves and being a mum I have learned from him. 

I see that my son likes to do many things through the day and it can be hard to catch up, but I like the fact that he finds his own loves in his life. I want him to make good choices, but know that he may make some choices not so good, but I know with my guidance and other people in his life, that he will have a life he loves to now and when he gets older. 

When it comes to dreams and goals are they the same thing? I say No. Its a process. At first it is a thought in your mind and then we dream about that thought and the visualization of where it may lead can often not be set but we picture ourselves doing it, whatever the dream may be, but the human body feels it before they climb each step to them to write it down and then for me I like to write each step to map the road I want to take to achieve the goal that I had dreamed about. 

If you'd like to read more of my content then you can. I do post a lot of my blogs on Pinterest so check this out:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment