Monday 2 September 2024

Last day spending a day with my son before school is back

Today is the last day before my son returns to school and been swimming and had a McDonalds and walked back to build our steps as it is a fair distance from the leisure centre and now my son is having a snooze. 

Paddling Pool in Eastbourne and wasn't expensive and will be going back as there is plenty to do for your kids and have a holiday.

There have a been few turbulence as whilst picking bits for dinner he was picking random things up and wanting to walk in the opposite direction when going home, but all is alright again and I think it was tiredness as that's when he can be a monster. 

I am looking forward to a day to myself and that it is okay to have that time, because it is good to have some space, whilst my son is learning at school. It will help me adjust back to the school days and time to myself and have some plans, such as going for a coffee and doing some writing outdoors and go for a walk. 

It has been a quick six week, but I am ready for a new year and then their is half term in October to make plans and I have birthdays, including mine and going to see if there will be any firework display that I can take him too.

Not sure if there are going to afterschool clubs that my son can go to as he enjoyed them last school year and having swimming lessons again.

Here are some of my highlights  of this years summer holidays:

  • Visiting the RAF museum
  • Going for walks along the river London and Surrey
  • The picnic in Surbiton 
  • Going to Portsmouth Harbour 
  • Going to Eastbourne
What were you highlights of the Summer Holidays 2024 and were there places you'd like to go back to or ones you didn't get around to seeing. You can share in the comments section below. 
Eastbourne is a great place to go and will be going back, and in October going to see if I can book a trip to Guildford and wouldn't mind taking a visit there. 
I have bought tickets to see Hairspray at the Wimbledon Theatre and have booked tickets for this years pantomime at the Wimbledon Theatre and got a lot to look forward to even when it will cold and hope I get the chance to visit a Christmas Market and having a festive coffee. 

I hope you have enjoyed my blogs I shared about the things I did during the school holidays and will be sharing more of my Autumn and Winter. 

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment