Wednesday 25 September 2024

A Good weekend/Pre-birthday day out

It was such a good weekend and thankful for getting to do go on trips and we, my mum, stepdad and my son travelled from Putney to North Greenwich by UberBoat and it took about and hour or so but was such good fun and wanted to do this from last year and chose a really good Saturday to do it. 

Going passed the London Eye Via UberBoat 

They have a cafe inside with coffee and tea and other drinks and snacks. They do have a toilet and you can seat outside or inside, and they do get busy so time we chose worked out well and you can use Oyster card, buy a ticket from the machines they have or use your bank card, but you it is cheaper to get a ticket. 

I am not sure if my son enjoyed and I think next time as he doesn't like shopping will not take him. He moaned a little but all in all he was very well behaved and perhaps do something separate with him and his dad. 

Yet it still was a good day and then Sunday Henry went to his rugby club. They have a team that is inclusive for children with learning difficulties and I did my radio show. I do a show on Epsom Hospital Radio on Sundays 4 to 6 in the afternoon.

I do love the weekends and it is good to have hobbies at the weekend. 

I like going for walks and next weekend I am with my husband and friends, going to see a show. 

It is good to different things at the weekend and going for a coffee and when it is not raining playing football or rugby with my son. 

It was also the start of Strictly Come Dancing and was good I liked Chris McCausland, not because of disability but because he is just puts a smile on your face and so uplifting. 

I really hope he does well and hope there are no longer any controversy of maltreatment and is seen as a family show again and fun too. I not really into shows like Big Brother or Love Island. Many may want to disown me because of that but there just not my thing.

If you like to see my trip North Greenwich, then please check out my Vlog and Instagram: 

Typical London Gal (@typicallondongal) • Instagram photos and videos

https://youtu.be/eykHC7Yfpyc

It is all about getting the most out of life and enjoy it. If you know of good places to visit then please let me know. You can leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment