Sunday 18 August 2024

Enjoying the Summer Holidays 2024

Today is a start of doing my own radio show and I am nervous, but excited at the same time and praying that it goes well. It is good to put yourself out there as this is something I have dreamed about and that your dreams can come true and taking it show by show. 

I like to do things that I never thought I could do and it has become naturally to me and I love music, so for me it is a perfect job to do and I really have been enjoying it, as I began doing Friday evenings as part of my training and so today I flew solo and it really went well.

The River Thames from Richmond Bridge 

It is good to have a job that you look forward to and this is the one.

So if you wanted to listen to my show you can in the UK and is 4 to 6 every Sunday.

The summer holidays have been good, we walked from Strawberry Hill to Richmond and it was long but I really enjoyed it and love it. As I was walking it made me see I have always done it and again is natural to me as I would walk from my home in Hammersmith to Earls Court to see my nan so I have always walked and enjoying building my steps. 

On Friday we went to Portsmouth Harbour and got stuck driving a boat but was good fun and could have stayed later but we were worrying getting back too late, and was a long journey.

I also took my son swimming which I was anxious about as we didn't got to our usual place, but worked out well and I really want to get back into swimming if it is possible and hobby I want to be consistent and walking, to build myself up to do running again. 

I have really enjoyed this summer holidays and I love a day out and still got two weeks left. 

Today my son goes to a holiday club and means I have a bit of time for myself, so will be spending time on catching up for Sunday, going through my finances, want to declutter and go through my clothes, I want to continue doing a course I have enrolled on and planning for my next radio show.

 I have been working on my book series Mum&Me and working on book 2 and still waiting for my book When Mothers Are Real to be edited and proofread and so hope that this can be completed by Christmas and going to start on a Christmas Book. 

So lets get ready for a new week and if you want to be notified when I post on this blog site then please subscribe.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment