Thursday 29 August 2024

Lovely Day at the Seaside

Today we went to Eastbourne and was planned last minute, and why I am grateful to have the family in my life as I do have a kind of fear going far away when its just me and Henry. I would like to take him away on my own but I want him to be fully independent before I do so and make sure I feel safe so he feels the same. 

Picture I took in Eastbourne and was so nice and recommend to visit Eastbourne as it was a good day out.

It took me a while to take him out where he lives in Epsom and Wimbledon because he would be a nightmare to take him to different places, when it came to home time and it would be a lots of tears and tantrums, to get him home and then he wants to go somewhere else and I feel overwhelmed by it.

So Eastbourne. The first toilet I used was grouse, but if you walk on near the pier there are better ones and I bought some donuts which I haven't had in a long time and being near the seaside I felt I must, then we played in the amusements, picked up some fudge, which melted and naught and my son had a little dip in the sea. There is a paddling pool too, with a crazy golf and a nice restaurant called, The Beach Deck and was very nice, and then drove on and then there was a lighthouse. 

There are places to eat and drink on the pier and would like to go back there again and played in the amusements for a bit, so going to look at booking a holiday there and see more. 

You can get there by train, and apparently the train station is not that far away and there are many caravan parks, hence why I want to go back there, and be near the seaside so going to chat with my husband to see if he'd like to go there. 

I did post on my Instagram showing different pictures and was a lovely day. It was nice to be beside the seaside, seeing the English coast and I really think we should be looking after our seaside resorts and some parts did look a bit neglected, but any how it was great to visit and just nice to visit different places on home soil, not that I wouldn't go abroad again as I definitely would but, for a weekend of a day out, it was nice and I want to visit more seaside places and explore. 

If you have any recommendations then please share. You can leave a comment below. 

So going to say goodnight and will post again this week and share more. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment