Sunday 28 July 2024

Enjoying the Summer Holidays 2024

It is surprising what you dream of. I just woke up from a dream thinking it was Christmas and that I felt like what happened and that it was end of another year.

My mum took this is at the top of Battersea Power Station in London 

The day is Sunday and had a cup of tea in bed, but my son woke up with Cramp, which is painful and now up and watching video on Youtube, @alltheladies  who does hauls from many different brands and she puts up a video every Friday.

Today has been a good as we took a trip to Battersea and I had a coffee, a walk around because my son and mum and step dad went to the top of the tower. I will do it and not allow me fear of heights stop me as it would be so good to see the view of London. 

It is amazing, being a Londoner of how much it is been built up and would like to shop there and go for a meal and drink along there as I love being the River Thames and walked to Collier Wood, where I did my shopping for the local Foodbanks and bits for my son for his packed lunch as he is going to his holiday club and now he has gone to see a friend of m Step dad. He helps out an elderly lady and is a such a good thing for my son and teach him about helping others and doing acts of kindness. 

Yesterday we went to support my brother as he helps to help promote rugby and went to a pub in Berrylands where I never been before and you can get there by train and is just 2 minutes from Berrylands Station. It was called the Berrylands pub and had a climbing frame a swings for kids and was really nice and the food was excellent. 

So I am all walked out but do want to take Henry to another park today so he can ride his bike and so see if we can do that and having a lovely roast dinner and grateful for all the things I have in my life and I have sinned, but now I have got my life back and doing more than I have ever done in my life and it is good to feel such joy.

Life is full of testing times and it is so important to live and it doesn't have to cost you anything but building relationships that are there to support you and letting the negatives feelings towards people in your life go, because it could be the last time you ever see them, and so I try to not feel resentful, because someone has lost weight but I haven't, but use it to see it is possible, no longer getting upset because the meal I cooked didn't go to plan and just letting all those bad feelings go and you can do that too,

If you know of places to go that you'd recommend as I love visiting different places, please put into the comment section below this blog. 

Please check out my Pinterest as I post all my blogs and images, and books I have written that you may enjoy. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment