Saturday 13 July 2024

Why I like to get up before 5am

I have struggled in the week getting up before 5am but this morning when it was around 4:15am was wide awake and went through my emails, did my cheat sheet I do each week and gone through my song list for my Friday's radio show and now writing this blog. 

The football is on later so going to preserve my energy to watch that and now I am on the sofa with a towel around my head as I just washed my hair and feel rejuvenated and fresh. 

Today we, my husband and I will be going over to Wimbledon to get my sons haircut and I need some new pyjamas and want to search for my notebook that has my notes of Mum&Me in as I have been writing book two as it will be a series of books. Please check out my first book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mum-Me-Gucci-Tits-Virtue/dp/B0BGNF4LNF


I am pumped for tonight for the Euros 2024 final, England Vs Spain and not going to say anything else but is roast dinner day being a Sunday at which my husband cooks and if it is a nice day play football with my son in the garden before hand and then it is getting my son ready for his final week of school, as he breaks up for the Summer Holidays and so got many things planned and feel it is going to be a good six weeks. 

There is a lot criticism around football because of money and it does get to me too, but I feel that sport and music has a great way to bring people together and so going to keep talking about it and see what happens. What will be, will be.

There was a time with International tournaments, example Euro 96 when I were the same clothes for each match. Of course made sure they had been washed, and at the beginning of this Euros was very negative about it and felt pessimistic about England this year and now I feel a lot more positive and I am not going to predict result and just enjoy it. 

Yesterday I met up with the other presenters of Epsom Hospital Radio where I do a show on a Friday and the pub we were originally going to meet was shut, so we went to another and that is life but it should never spoil your day and it was good to chat about music and the football and listening to other people's point of view and then went back home, had a nice dinner and watched a film. 

Check the film The Maze Runner. 

So I hope you have a good week ahead and enjoy your Sunday wherever you are.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment